The Spanish Verb Conjugator is a useful tool designed to help you practise the conjugation of a series of Spanish verbs. These verbs provide you with a model for regular verbs as well as different types of irregular verbs.
The choice of verbs takes into consideration the different spelling characteristics of the Spanish language as well as the use of reflexive pronouns in reflexive verbs and the word order of these pronouns.
With the Verb Conjugator you can listen to each individual form of the verbs practised and print the answers.
Spanish Verb Conjugator contains 66 verbs which have been carefully selected (22 in each group -ar, -er and -ir). The choice of verbs takes into consideration the different spelling characteristics of the Spanish language; the verbs are presented in four groups:
- impersonal forms (present and past participles) and indicative mood (presente hablo, pretérito indefinido hablé, pretérito imperfecto hablaba)
- futuro simple hablaré and condicional simple hablaría
- subjunctive mood (presente hable, pretérito imperfecto hablara / hablase)
- imperativo afirmativo habla and imperativo negativo no hable
The Conjugator helps you practise all the simple and perfect verb tenses as well as impersonal forms of the verb. Special features include:
- The verb haber to help you form the perfect aspect of the Spanish verb system, e.g. he hablado / había hablado.
- Reflexive verbs (e.g. levantarse) are also practised to help you:
- practise the reflexive forms
- practise word order when using reflexive forms
- You can listen to each individual form of the verbs practised.
This tool is useful for learners at all levels, from beginners (A1) to advanced (C1).
Try a sample of the Spanish Verb Conjugator.
Test your computer
Check you have the correct software installed on your computer.